- DURABLE THICK CARDSTOCK – Made from thick heavyweight white 80lb cover stock (216gsm). This cardstock is great for heavier applications such as embossing and cutting intricate designs with cutting machines but still easy enough to print, score and fold for brochures, menus, photo mats and etc.
- VERSATILE – Its durability and high-quality makes it a perfect choice for art projects, business communications, restaurant menus, rsvp cards, wedding invitations, greeting cards, pop up cards, business cards, photo mats, gift tags etc. Flexible premium quality paper that’s a great addition for any school and office supplies!
- PRINTER COMPATIBLE – Double-sided smooth finish surface and 96 brightness rating that's perfect for designing eye-catching presentations and making your artsy designs pop. It holds colors well and delivers rich, vibrant colors and sharp flawless images.
- ARCHIVAL SAFE – This pack of 50 square cardstock is acid-free and lignin-free which helps prevent your documents, arts and print works from becoming faded and brittle. It preserves the quality of paper, texts, and images. This sturdy paper is also made with SFI wood fibers.
- PRINTER NOTE: This stock is thick and heavy and is mostly compatible with Inkjet, Laser, and multi-function printers and copiers but please consult your printer's manual before ordering to make sure it can handle 80lb cover (216gsm) cardstock.
Part Number: SQ-CS-9x9
Details: Our White 80lb (216gsm) Square Card stock is thick and very durable with a bright white surface that is perfect for printing and writing. It offers rich color reproduction, sharp image quality and excellent opacity. Its dependable performance ensures a trouble-free run. All the qualities of premium paper without the cost of one. Its thickness and a non-flimsy quality is excellent for small to large social and business projects such as flyers, posters, business cards, brochures and postcards. It's also great for decorations, custom-made gifts, scrapbooking, greeting cards, invitations, photos, photo mats, gift tags, report covers, restaurant menus, table cards or place setting cards, journal covers, paper crafting, school art projects, announcements and many more! This paper is built with 96 brightness rating and double sided smooth finish. Our white card stock is made with SFI-certified wood fibers from responsibly-managed North American forests, acid-free and lignin-free for archival quality prints that preserves the cardstock and making it lasts considerably longer.